NVC 2-day beginner’s workshop Berlin
THIS NVC CRASH COURSE IS THE IDEAL INTRODUCTION TO THE PRACTICE OF NONVIOLENT COMMUNICATION.
In two exciting weekend days, in a small group, we’ll learn the practice of NVC. The course will not be conducted as a lecture, but rather as a participative workshop. By means of partner games you will immediately get into practice and learn how you behave in the midst of a conflict. The seminar will introduce you to all that Nonviolent Communication has to offer.
If you work for a company or NGO, this NVC workshop can be also part of your employee experience and self-development program. Through it you can improve our communication and collaboration skills and thus improve our company culture overall.
- the attitude to life through Nonviolent Communication
- static evaluative language versus dynamic language
- the extent of your emotional world, censored feelings
- observing without judging
- discovering your true needs behind your feelings
- empathic listening, appreciative communication
- expressing your feelings authentically
- The four steps of NVC applied in practice
- applied NVC methods (dance floor, role play)
- accessing your anger, expressing anger
- giving and receiving criticism with empathy
- authentic self-expression
The group will consist of between 8 to 10 people. The workshop takes place in Berlin Kreuzberg / Neukölln.
each day 10am – 4pm with a lunch break.
Cost per person: 150 Euro
1G participation only with vaxination certificate and a negative test (from the day before) on the first day.